Friday, September 18, 2009

dust


The painting is progressing really well, after endless days of scraping, grinding, sanding, Boab is finally getting the reward of actually getting some paint on and seeing it look good. We don't plan on selling the house for some time (Rusty is travelling well for an old dog), but it looks like we'll be painting til the first open house, even if that is a year from now. Trims and doors and sills and.....

And the dust. I thought I put in a good weekend of cleaning last week, I ain't seen nothin' yet. Everything, and I mean every last thing in and around the house is covered in dust. My plants, this computer, the floors, the baseboards...

Ah well, the worst has passed and all will be quiet next week as the painter returns (with a sigh of relief I suspect) to his ordinary day job.


2 comments:

Groover said...

You will love the fresh new look and it will be worthwhile all the hard work.

By the way: I met Sue and Tony today and congratulations go to Townsville for taking home Gold. :-)

Dee said...

Thanks to your link to jaman I got to see the results, and Sue on the podium! Congrats on the silver.