Sunday, October 18, 2009

life rushes on

It seems I have become a one a week blogger. I compose the best blogs when I am on a long ride, but then I go to work and time flies cause I am busy and I cycle home tired and cook and eat and have a glass of wine and go to bed. Repeat.

But that is not to say that nothing is going on. I rode with the group on Saturday morning, lead out at a nice, steady 30 kms/hr for a long turn, had 2 cups of coffee, vacuumed, washed the floor, helped my son clean up after the dust storms at his place (nobody cleans like a middle aged woman), had dinner with friends, gardened, had coffee with friends, gardened, attended a fund raising high tea, gardened, blogged.

Cycling is such a big part of my life. It deserves a sonnet, a skillful haiku, a ballad. When I get the chance...


No comments: