Monday, November 9, 2009

training program

Up until now I have been an organic sort of cyclist. I go out hard on days when I feel good, and soft pedal if I am feeling tired or poorly. I cycle when I am sick. Indeed, my employer has benefited by my presence on days when I should have stayed in bed, but couldn't bear to not ride.

So I was interested in the offer by Alberto, partner of the very talented cyclist Groover, to have a training program designed for me for the vast sum of $12.50. Well who could resist. Hopefully one million people will sign up for this and Alberto can retire and ride his bike all day.

I sent of my details of how much I ride and how much I would commit to riding. I am a bit nervous waiting for the program, because I only have ridden for pleasure up to this point. Sometimes it is a pleasure to suffer, and sometimes I choose not to. I wonder if I have the ticker to suffer when I don't want to. I am ready to find out.

1 comment:

Groover said...

Dee, I'm not a paying customer so I might be prejudiced but AMR is coaching me now for Bright and it's very very effective. I'm sure you'll find the same. :-)