Saturday, November 20, 2010

arbitrary goals

Today I rolled 10,000 for 2010, so that is my minimum goal met. Not much of the year left to try and set the bar higher, and it looks like the rainy season is settling in to stay (flash flooding forecast for today).

I really thought I would get to 10,000 earlier, but what with the dreaded jury duty, new seat that I couldn't break in issues and rain when you least expect it, I am lagging behind. Ah well, I'll do better next year, you do have to leave yourself some goals for the future!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I only started keeping track of my kms in April, but last week I hit 1000 which made me pretty chuffed with myself. But 10,000, wow! I clearly need to set the bar higher next year!!

Dee said...

1000 is awesome! Be proud, cycling can save the world and every bike ride is beautiful.

Once Known as The Badger said...

It's a big number, isn't it? Congratulations!

Dee said...

I am humbled by your efforts, but then I was never an athlete so I guess I am doing OK. If only we had a dollar for ever km. Makes you think about a savings plan!