Friday, December 17, 2010

seriously on holidays

number of kms cycled this morning = 49.4
number of give ways to wallabys crossing the road = 1 (for 2 wallabys)
number of peacocks clogging Hammond Way = 4
number of cyclists overtaken = 1 that matters, and he was on a mtn bike!
number of hills climbed = 1 and it was too easy
bliss quotient = very high
litres of sweat lost = many
happiness factor = 1001
dogs still present = 1
exercises done = all
laundry done = ditto

am I bored yet? a bit, but very happy

3 comments:

Carol said...

HI Dee! I thought I'd give my own tally:
number of dog walks taken today- 4
number of road kill critters Truro -Kentville, 2 deer, 2 coyotes
number of pheasants at the feeder today- 14
number of dog walkers overtaken - didn't see a soul
number of hills climbed = 1 and I NEARLY DIED
bliss quotient = very high
litres of sweat lost = many (damn those hot flashes)
happiness factor = 1001
dogs still present = 1+1
exercises done = sorry, none
laundry done = before I left home :)

Dee said...

Too funny! Weird about the coyotes, I don't recall ever seeing one dead or alive, they have really moved in to Nova Scotia.

Carol said...

Adella - here is a little gift for you and your cycle friends - I hope this works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwZ3scXQ7U&NR=1&feature=fvwp