Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday music

Lots of bloggers put up music on Friday. I guess we are all kicking back and having a wine and planning the weekends rides. Dangerous, because you plan big things after a glass or two of red. Anyway, a favorite blogger put up a song, and it was so lovely I was moved to wonder what my favorite song was, what I would share as something very special.

It is a bit daunting to open up a window to your soul, as music appreciation will do. This is from a movie. I am not a movie buff, but I adored this one and have seen in maybe 4 times since 1982.



2 comments:

AMR said...

Thanks Dee.
Absolutely beautiful. What movie was that in?
AMR

Dee said...

Diva, the story of an opera singer who refuses to make a recording, and all that ensues after the young man in the clip records her performance.