Saturday, January 21, 2012

coffee ride 3

you will find there is a pattern to my life...
Saturday coffee ride....

What's new in the garden today...
I love these summer crocus, and they only bloom for a couple of days.

I was supposed to go out to the bike shed at the Uni to follow up on yesterdays post, but the Tour Down Under was live on TV, so that got the flick and I reclined on the couch for a really long time and watched the whole thing. Well I may have drifted off once or twice.

Then I felt guilty so I went for a run. Week 4 of C25K is really hard! My legs are now very sad.

So for Lily, we have a bikeshed at the uni and are creating a workshop within, and as many bikes as possible will be fixed up and sold to students for a nominal cost. I am also sourcing helmets to sell on campus at the uni shop, since you cannot legally ride without one. It will be a big deal, there will be photos.



No comments: