Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dress # 13

Rayon bold floral slip on dress. I confess I haven't worn this to work before, even though it is so well loved it is faded and has a small hole in it. 
It looks quite elegant belted and with shoes. Usually this is a weekend wonder and sees duty cleaning and swanning around the grocery store.  I really love big prints, even though "they" say that small people shouldn't wear big prints. "They" also say that older ladies shouldn't wear long hair. La La La - I'm not listening!


2 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Absolutely love BOTH dresses and naysayers be damned, the floral print is lovely.

Holy Moley, I just can't believe the damage done to your neighbours street, that is dreadful! You are right though, thank goodness no one was killed. My heart goes out to those who lost their homes.

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.