Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dress # 4

Much hilarity in the hallway, but I think I found a better photographer because she is a sewer. Accompanied by a poser. Another basic pull on shift in cotton, but deadly with royal blue floral shoes! Students stopped me more than once today to compliment the combination.

And it was my Bike Week Ride to Uni Day. The Uni is very peaceful when you arrive to set up at 6:30am. But soon after 7 they started to arrive 
 60 people turned out on a drizzly morning
 Food, prizes, conversation, great coffee thanks to the Espresso Coffee van
all types of bikes!

This is why I am a giant amongst cyclists I guess... har.

2 comments:

Mae said...

The first piece of my Fall 2012 collection is nearly finished, and I've got 3 options: spend hours every week peddling a bike, quit drinking wine, or give you the dress. It's going to be really cute on you!

Dee said...

I'll only be able to wear it because I do spend hours every week riding the bike!