Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dress # 9

I haven't dressed up at work like this ever. They all think I am interviewing for another job or something. 
I got dressed up to do a lecture, and it is on Friday. Doh I am always the last to know. This is a lovely linen dress that makes you look line the smoothest shirt and skirt wearer on earth. It makes me feel very PRO.
Apologies for the state of my office, I have really lost the plot at work and am in "holding fast" mode. Once I get a few major projects off my desk I can move on to some different major projects. Yay!

I am also a bit grumpy about having my normal, perfect existence interrupted by a spell of weather. My normal running circuit is closed.
 You know it is bad on the other side when 14-16 year old boys won't breach the barriers and go an extra 6kms to school via the other bridge.
 That's my bikeway and I want it back *sniff*
Ah well, the dirt should be rinsed off the pavement now!!

4 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Man you guys have been hit with a ton of rain this year. Let's hope this is on the back side of the season and you can resume sliding into fall weather.

I LOVE your outfit, that is smashing! Even though the lecture is on Friday! LOL, that would be totally something I would do too!

Good work on your run to and from work. That is awesome!

Mae said...

I had forgotten that dress, it looks great on you. The sun shone on Cairns today long enough to dry clothes on the line. Then it rained. Still, it was nice while it lasted. I hope your waterlogged rain trees manage to stay standing until the ground firms up.

Mae said...

I had forgotten that dress, it looks great on you. The sun shone on Cairns today long enough to dry clothes on the line. Then it rained. Still, it was nice while it lasted. I hope your waterlogged rain trees manage to stay standing until the ground firms up.

Miff said...

I love your Dress series of posts. They are fabulous! Does your sister take orders, if measures were sent? Miff