Saturday, March 3, 2012

ride to the breakwater

I made a quick and nasty panorama with a freebee software this morning. It will only display full size if I set it to be full size in the window, the 'new and improved' blogger doesn't seem to have the setting to dictate that it displays small and then open full size when you click on it. I'll have to read the help files I suppose *sigh*, or learn to inset plugins. Anyway, it gets cluttered by the text, sorry. Hope it doesn't take an age to download.

4 comments:

Mae said...

Beautiful photo! No download problem, and it scrolls nicely across my iPad.

Dee said...

Yay! I thought the scrolling was an important aspect of looking at the panorama, like turning your head as you take in the view. It was a lovely morning, hope Eric got a nice ride in as well.

Lily on the Road said...

WOW!!!!

Theresa said...

What an epic photo! Looks like a lovely ride!