Tuesday, April 10, 2012

do your thing

I had a day to do whatever I wanted, so I had 2 cups of coffee and a piece of toast and I rode. I rode a favorite circuit which is finally back from road construction, and that was so nice I rode it again. Then I went home and had a bowl of cereal and changed into dry kit and I rode some more. I wanted to ride til I was finished, not til the end of a ride, so I went to the V8 track and did lap after lap. Big wind - tail wind - fast - slow and over and over til I had enough.

3 hours 25 minutes
93 km

blissed. out.

2 comments:

Jim said...

That's the way to do it. Until you're finished!

Tim Joe said...

Three and a half is just right. Plus righteous enough for 93.

Strong Girl.

Makes those dresses look good, no? Thanks for the flowers and inspiration. I need more friends like you.

tj