Monday, April 30, 2012

life eternal

I guess if I wanted immortality coming back as a bougainvillea could be an option. A dull existence,  but the possibility of a few laughs as you send out big thorny water shoots. I haven't the heart to kill this plant now, it looks so hopeful. The other one is doing the same thing. *sigh*

Had a fabulous Cat 6 race on the way home. It is windy and I was just soldiering on when a kid on an old 10 speed caught me, yelled "Whoo Hoo! Victory!" and threw his arms in the air. Then we both laughed our guts out. I need a mirror so I can see the enemy sneaking up on me, then we'll see who gets to yell Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

you can't kill it off, aren't bougainvillea's nice plants???

BTW, are you "friends" with Thomas Adams?

Dee said...

Bougainvillea are thugs, but I think this one will be meek for a while.

Yes I know Thom, see:
http://troppocycle.blogspot.com.au/search?q=50k+loop