Friday, April 27, 2012

product review

 I recently bought a new pump to live on my bike because is was cuter and smaller than my old pump. And it matched my 'colourway' and everything! It is a Specialized mini 19cc air tool.
Then this morning when I had a flat I had spend regret, as I doubted it would be as good as the larger pump I had, which also had folding bits that allowed me to stand on the base and use it like a floor pump. Since it was starting to rain and I was only a km or so from the uni I walked to my office, made a coffee and patched the tube. Then I had a go with my new wee pump. 
I found it way easier to clamp on the stem than my old one, and I was amazed at how quickly it inflated the tire considering how short the pumping action is. I managed to get my tire as firm as I wanted for the ride home with surprising ease. No more spend regret, I am very happy!

2 comments:

sara said...

Yes it is- I love cycling and to me that is a real paradise on earth.

Greets,
Holiday Rentals Saas Fee

Lily on the Road said...

that to me is a fabulous expense! If it pumps the tire and gives you peace of mind, then it is well worth it!