Sunday, June 10, 2012

still tourists

OMG I have to lift my game when I make a flower arrangement on the weekend. I have all these plants, but none of the talent and vision to do this. Stunning. Port Douglas is serious tourist territory. There is no need for normal people to come here, except perhaps to eat at Salsa Bar and Grill, which is fantastic. 
 There was a local market today, and it was really lovely. I got local organic vanilla beans and extract, and talked to some wonderful dogs. We will be back soon.  I really like "market people" they are such enthusiasts! I saw some mind bending opals, but they are expensive and I need to think about them before I jump. I am a slow shopper...
The beauty and quality of local produce and plants. So wonderful. We do live in paradise.

No comments: