Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday noodle

A soft afternoon ride to catch up with a friend, and the wallabies were out. Now I know this is not a great shot, but urban wildlife is very wary, and I did well to get this close. The dear thing, they are very sweet.
 
The new bike is slowly getting dialed in. The seat was ridiculously high, and angled down. The handle bars were swiveled very low for an aggressive race set up. Big surprise that the novice cyclist hubby bought it for was not impressed and has quit riding. I have the seat too low (although it measures the same as my other bike) but I still really enjoyed a ride along the river getting to know a different bike. It is fun to ride, and eager to please, with an easy and responsive gearing. It will be hard giving it up in a few weeks.

No comments: