Saturday, August 4, 2012

pulled from the race

I am fine!! I have been poked and covered in electrodes and blood tested and I am fine!! But I spent the day in emergency because I had to face up to chest pains that wouldn't go away, and shouldn't be ignored till after the ride. But just relax because I am fine!
Thank goodness I grabbed the kindle

Scott was banished from the hospital after the first positive test results, so he came home and replaced the bar tape on my new secondhand bike which I am shipping to Nova Scotia ASAP. I am taking it for a small ride tomorrow, just a little one! Because I am FINE! I have a stress test early next week, then hopefully allowed to ride again. I will be taking it a bit easy though. Challenges are like baseball, there is always next year.

No comments: